Cyma/cybergun (?) f2000 review

Maffo

4 sep 2016
Trophies
Cyma/cybergun (?) f2000 review

Hallo Iedereen, hierbij een korte review/ first impressions van de nieuwe cybergun f2000. In het engels, zodat ik het ook elders kon posten:

Hello everyone, about 2 weeks ago a new gun popped up on a few European sites. No-one had heard of it and even now it is fairly unknown with not a lot of information about it out there. So I bit the bullet and a bought one, basically out of pure curiosity. Its manufacturer is still mostly a mystery. It is clear to me that this is a ‘to order’ gun from jg/cyma for cybergun. It is a ‘new’ design using standard aug parts that has been properly out fitted with markings (!). All very exciting, lets get on with the review!

Xb2mRH6.jpg

sd0oEjr.jpg

Box & whats included

The replica comes in a fairly standard box, emblazoned with the replica inside. Fairly standard, nothing special. Included in the box is: a batch of throw-away bb’s (why are these still included again?), a wall charger and nimh battery, a m4 highcap, a unjamming rod and of course the replica itself. Basic packet, not bad, not good here.

Body

The body is abs plastic. Not as good as the g&g version which was made of nylon, but the abs is sturdy and unintrusive. Besides, it fits with the real deal. it comes apart just like the real deal and the g&g: one body pin and the metal top receiver comes off, with barrel and hop-up inside. Its clear though that this is an own design: the body come with a m4 mag adaptor piece to allow proper m4 magazine feeding with the aug style hop-up. On the g&g version the selector was well known to be very bad and often being non-functional. Never had one of those open, but the one in the cyma f2000 shines in its simplicity. As the gb inside is a standard two stage aug style v3 version, all this selector has to do is blocking the trigger from going too far in single and completely blocking it in safe. Done with 2 blocks, that’s all what was needed. The body shines in details: full markings, a working gas ‘selector’ and ejection port cover, rubber buttpad and a small hole on the bottom to change motor height. It is all very simply made, but it works.

37nmzD8.jpg

5NLKPnR.jpg

trigger spring. Very stiff, i would advice cutting of 1/1.5 coils to lighten trigger pull.

gO636Vr.jpg

P5dia9r.jpg

Internals

Why re-invent the wheel? That is what I think was the thought behind this replica. Because there are not proprietary internals parts on this. You could buy a jg aug and just transfer the internals to this. Because that’s what this f2000 is: a remodeled aug. So all the aftermarket support for aug’s is directly open for you if you want to upgrade this gun. Great! Here’s a quick performance review with the chrono: 385 fps, 12.5 rps with a 7.4v lipo.

It shoots too hot for most European fields and us cqb fields, exactly the places where I feel this thing should shine. So get a fitting aeg spring for your needs when you buy one of these!

8k3Sk4w.jpg

Final remarks

This is a very impressive gun in my eyes. It feels good, it looks good, and it’s very competitively priced. Money has not been frivolously on this replica, but exactly where it was needed to get the best results.

Positive:

• easy to tech: 1 pin and 2 screws and the have all the internals out of the body.

• well made with eye for details.

• the price! 160 euro’s is not much.
Negative:

• The trigger is awful. Mods might be a must to make it workable.

• No good sling loops anywhere.

• Certain m4 magazines will not fit due to a piece of the body in the way: check your magazines if they fit!
mTVN1rV.jpg

top doesnt fit, bottom does, because of that extension on the top.

----------------------------------------------

Als ik er een skirm mee heb gedaan zal ik deze review updaten. Ik heb de replica voor 160 euro bij powair6 gehaald, het is ook voor 180 bij bunker501 te krijgen. Mochten er vragen zijn dan hoor ik die graag!

Ah jij was het op reddit :p. Damn niet verkeerd, eindelijk een F2000 die en niet super duur is en geen rare proprietary shit heeft :D.

Het is simpel en degelijk en ja inderdaad: dit is die eindelijke niet janky f2000 waar iedereen die er 1 wilde op zat te wachten.

Heb je al een keer geskirmed met dit ding?? Zo ja, wat zijn de bevindingen??

ik zou het je niet kunnen vertellen, ik heb deze spoedig na review weer verkocht. Het is daardoor nooit op skirm geweest met mij.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Basura Nephilim
Jammer dat je hem niet geskirmed hebt, staat na deze review wel op mijn wishlist

Zeer mooie review! Hierdoor heb ik er zelf ook een aangeschaft, alleen nog een lichtere veer monteren want hij schiet idd straight-out-of-the-box 1,4J @.30g. (Met de xcortec3200) Verder zeer mooie replica en niks gelogen!

Wow zo goedkoop.

En zo te zien alle ruimte van de wereld om te coaten met Silent running SR500 en te vullen met composiet foam. Misschien wel een betere basis dan een Aug hiervoor.

Alleen die trekker...

Ohja, en de looks. Ik snap er niets van dat zoiets wel ingezet wordt, terwijl iets als een HK 433 door geen enkel land wordt opgepikt. Maar dat terzijde.

Als je avontuurlijk bent kan er altijd iets aan de trekker gedaan worden. Je zou er een microswitch achter kunnen zetten, of een gate titan in aug modus.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Pascal-XM
Als je avontuurlijk bent kan er altijd iets aan de trekker gedaan worden. Je zou er een microswitch achter kunnen zetten, of een gate titan in aug modus.
Dat laatste ben ik idd nog van plan te doen :)

Ohja, en de looks. Ik snap er niets van dat zoiets wel ingezet wordt, terwijl iets als een HK 433 door geen enkel land wordt opgepikt. Maar dat terzijde.[/QUOTE]

My best Quess; politics? :D

Mijn vrouw heeft de G&G F2000.
Qua upgraden een P* in the A*!
Zeker om hem single shot te laten schieten na upgraden.
Iets waar mijn JG G36 tegenwoordig ook last van heeft. o_O

Dus die simpicity van dit "nieuwe" product gaat op zeker scoren.
Zeker i.c.m. de prijs. :)

• Leuk
Waarderingen: lotte